19 May 2006

I've caught the bug!


I finally decided to start a blog so family and friends around the world can share our memories. With 3 kids, a dog, a part-time job and part-time classes, I just don't do a very good job at staying in touch with everybody:) Just bear with me as I learn about blogging.

Nun habe ich mich endlich entschlossen eine eigene Webseite zu starten, damit unsere Familie und Freunde weltweit unsere Erinnerungen teilen koennen. Mit 3 Kindern, einem Hund, einem Teilzeitjob und Teilzeitstudium halte ich nicht immer erfolgreich den Kontakt zu allen aufrecht. Seid bitte geduldig, da ich einiges zu lernen habe.

4 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

I like the name of your blog.

19 May, 2006 19:04  
Blogger chumly said...

Your blog sounds like it would make a good children's story book.

19 May, 2006 19:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job!!!
Tracie

23 May, 2006 05:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jutta! Great to hear from you! It was so much fun to see the pictures of the kids - they are so cute! Gracie saw the blog with me and said, "When are they going to the park with us again?"

Hope we can get together for a zoo trip soon!

Love,
Lee and family

24 May, 2006 15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home